[Building Sakai] titleEditableSiteType depreciated?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Jun 23 06:36:43 PDT 2014

Yeah, it looks like because of some bad original logic this was changed for
10 in

The example says
# Set as empty "site.type.titleNotEditable=", every site title would be
modified.

I'm not 100% sure on double verses single quotes in a property file. I'd
probably use the single quotes as in the comment.