[Building Sakai] Blogger Tool for Sakai 2.9.3?

daniel.merino at unavarra.es daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Thu Jun 19 09:32:08 PDT 2014

Sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for the clarification. What I
mean by "official" is that I suppose that Clog is the de facto heir of old
Blogger tool, as (again AFAIK) is the only blog tool for 2.9+ that allows
to import old Blogger entries.

I do not know if it is the best maintained, as I have not used any other. :)

Best regards.