[Building Sakai] Create Site Button

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jun 18 07:31:24 PDT 2014

I think UI improvements should be the biggest priority for Sakai 11.

Canvas a both upped the ante and raised the bar at the same time.

95% of users don’t see past a nice UI assuming that response time is acceptable to exposure to bugs is very limited.

adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk<mailto:adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk> **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.