[Building Sakai] Upgrading to Sakai 10? Let me know please

Christian Aziz caziz at rutgers.edu
Wed Jun 18 07:25:51 PDT 2014

We're planning to roll out Sakai 10 in late August for production use to
begin Fall 2014 semester.

A few features we know our users are looking forward to:

   - Assignments peer review and group submissions
   - Resources drag and drop - especially whole directory in Chrome (will
   help alleviate WebDAV issues)
   - Gradebook extra credit
   - Various updates in Syllabus, Forums and Samigo

Chris

Christian V. Aziz
Project Manager - OIRT
Coadjutant Faculty - SC&I

101I Administrative Services Building Annex 1
56 Bevier Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Tel: 848-445-8732 | Fax: 732-445-5539