[Building Sakai] search setup

John Bush jbush at anisakai.com
Tue Jun 17 19:45:28 PDT 2014

Not the same order.

It's indexing the same stuff the old search was, it doesn't store the whole doc just needs space for the index itself, a rule of thumb might might be 10%-20% your raw document space. Depends on what type of content you have. Things with lots of text will take more space, videos and images, take little space even though binary size might be great since very little is indexed.

Sent from my iPhone