[Building Sakai] future of Assignment 2

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 17 01:50:43 PDT 2014

There have been a few threads about this although the last one was about 2 years ago...

The general consensus is that Assignments 2 is going nowhere - the work needed to plug the holes is not insignificant and nobody is actively working on the tool.

adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.