[Building Sakai] Sakai Neo Chat

Omer A Piperdi omer at rice.edu
Mon Jun 16 15:12:05 PDT 2014

As far as I remembered... you need a property in sakai.properties file..
(it need to be same across all sakai server)..

portalchat.cluster.channel=xxxxxxx

If you want to have your own jgroup settings.. you will need a file in
sakai home folder (jgroups-config.xml) file..
You can specify mcast address and port etc. in it. You can also turn the
diagnostics on in the xml file but the error messages are too chatty..

Thanks
Omer