[Building Sakai] Sakai 10 Config questions

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Jun 16 05:22:48 PDT 2014

All of the servers should have delegated access on it and they all
generally just restart on a schedule. If a build fails they usually won't
restart until the next scheduled time.

The server on port 8085 only restarts daily. You could try the server on
port 8082 that restarts every 4 hours.

Here is a list of servers and this information.
http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org/

Here's some info I know about the elastic search integration.
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SEARCH/Elasticsearch

You'd have to enable the admin port

elasticsearch.http.enabled=true
elasticsearch.http.port=9200

Then you could run curl commands or maybe find some official front end for
running standard commands against it. (
http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/en/elasticsearch/client/community/current/front-ends.html)
I personally don't have any nodes on 10, so don't have any more information
than that yet. The port for the test servers would be blocked, so you'd
have to do that locally.