[Building Sakai] different URL between meetings and recording. BIGBLUEBUTTON migration issue.

alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Sun Jun 15 12:34:26 PDT 2014

Hi,
Meetings and recordings point to different BBB Url!

We migrated our BIGBLUEBUTTON server from server 1 to server 2.

New created Meetings point correctly to the new server.  However, the recordings STILL point to
the old server 1.

I checked the mysql tables, all meetings have the new server as the host url.

Where this information related to the old url is being stored, apart from the database.

Specs: sakai 2.9.3.
bbb: 0.8.1
Meetings tool: from 1.0.7-rc5 to 1.0.8.

Thank you for your help.