[Building Sakai] Sakai 10.0-RC02 released and need a "smoke test" for final release

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Jun 13 05:41:04 PDT 2014

I've never locally seen this problem.

But we do plan to put out a release of SakaiRSF 0.8.0 against 10.0 master
next week.

Regular RSF 0.8.0 is already released (The #2 dependency) which is what
that version will be changed to and 0.8.1-SNAPSHOT is in the repository (
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/uk/org/ponder/rsfutil/RSFComponents-templates/)
so I'm not sure why that wasn't picked up for you.

The master 11-SNAPSHOT is also in the repository (which is the only Sakai
SNAPSHOT from trunk in the repo)
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/sakaiproject/master/

And mostly there to support things like this. Maybe just a problem if you
can't get to that repo or are building offline? Anyway, it will be fixed up
next week. Weird how 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT would work though. I'm going to close
your specific issue as duplicate for now since we are already tracking it.