[Building Sakai] TII missing from Sakai 10?

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 12 07:20:03 PDT 2014

Re TS2

Yes Oxford has made a start on the TS2 integration code. We estimate that we’re about 60% of the way through the work, the main gaps are with the back-end code.

Unfortunately we didn’t get access to the API early enough and our TurnItIn developer’s contract expired before he was able to complete the work. Having said that, before he left he did a brain dump so hopefully Matthew (Buckett) here at Oxford will be able to help anybody who wants to help develop the code.

We don’t envisage being able to restart work until October at the earliest as we are currently in the midst of moving to Sakai 10.

Christian, if you are serious about wanting to help with the coding effort then please get back in touch and we can organise a conference call or something.

Adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk<mailto:adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk> **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.