[Building Sakai] TII missing from Sakai 10?

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Wed Jun 11 13:06:01 PDT 2014

The content review code for A1 and A2 has had only minor changes
(additional settings added) and is still there and works the exact same as
2.9.  However, I would be shocked to find it turned on in a QA server that
is open to the public.  There is some work planned for Sakai 11 to add
additional features like multiple attachments, inline text submissions,
generalization of content review service, federated content review service,
etc [1].  However, I don't think there is any work being done to handle API
changes coming to TII (I believe Oxford may have started something) and I'm
not sure how the current implementation of TII will handle these changes.
 Instead of doing the grunt work for someone else, maybe you should look
into other options :) but if you end up doing this work, I'm sure there
will be plenty of people happy in Sakai, so please make it a public effort
and contribute it back.

-Bryan

[1] https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-26318