[Building Sakai] Turnitin content review 2.9 - account notification settings no longer respected?

Will Humphries Will.Humphries at tufts.edu
Tue Jun 3 07:10:28 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Tufts uses the content review implementation to integrate with turnitin.
After upgrading to 2.9, we've found that turnitin account notifications
are being by turnitin whenever users are enrolled in a course. We have
turnitin.sendAccountNotifications=false , and it doesn't look like the
code that looks at that settings, and uses it, has changed since we
upgraded.

Has anyone else run into this?

-Will