[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.9.3 - Discussion tool - Token mismatched or missing?

BJ Peter DeLaCruz bjpeter2008 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 18:00:40 PDT 2014

Hi,

I added this version
<https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/deprecated/discussion/tags/discussion_2-9-0/>
of
the Discussion tool. The tool will load in Sakai 2.9.3 when I click on it
in the navigation menu. But when I click on the Cancel button on the New
Discussion Topic page, I see the following error in catalina.out:

2014-07-30 14:54:57,796  WARN http-apr-8081-exec-6
org.sakaiproject.cheftool.VelocityPortletPaneledAction - CSRF Token
mismatched or missing on velocity action: doCancel_new_topic;
toolId=sakai.discussion

The New Discussion Topic page will be reloaded, and I cannot get out of the
page. Clicking on the Add Topic button will also reload the page and print
the same error in catalina.out (instead of doCancel_new_topic, it's
doNew_topic).

How can I fix this issue? Is there a fix for it?

Thanks,
BJ