[Building Sakai] new web content tool error

Cris J Holdorph holdorph at unicon.net
Wed Jul 30 09:32:57 PDT 2014

A "url with spaces" can be reproduced (have not tried using it with the
web content tool) by typing into your address bar of your browser.

For example if I search for "sakai and apereo" (without quotes) into a
google search, I get the following URL:

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=sakai+and+apereo

However, I can edit that and replace the value after the 'q' with

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=sakai and apereo

and I get the same resulting page.

---- Cris J H