[Building Sakai] new web content tool error

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jul 30 09:19:11 PDT 2014

No specific system but I’m sure our users will find one! Either that or they’ll type in a URL which contains spaces.

adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk<mailto:adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk> **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.