[Building Sakai] ck edit skin

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Jul 28 08:42:09 PDT 2014

1) Get a new skin for the version of CKEditor you're using.
http://ckeditor.com/addons/skins/all

2) Unzip it in the reference/library/src/webapp/editor/ckeditor/skins (or
webapp/library . . . etc)
  - I think the ones we bundled in 10.0 are out of date, I updated them for
CKEditor 4.4 in trunk
3) Change the ckeditor.launch.js file in this package
reference/library/src/webapp/editor/ckeditor.launch.js to reference this
skin

-        skin: 'moono',
+        skin: 'moonocolor',