[Building Sakai] ck edit skin

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jul 28 08:32:32 PDT 2014

I dont seem to be able to respond or add a new question on Stack Exchange so I'm going to raise a question here.

Anybody know what steps one has to go through to change the default CK Edit skin to Karma, ie, the nice cheerful colour-enriched button experience as opposed to the rainy-day dour miserable grey scheme that CK Edit comes with by default?

adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.