[Building Sakai] Evaluation Sakai 10 build error

kurosch.petzold at fu-berlin.de kurosch.petzold at fu-berlin.de
Fri Jul 25 08:55:54 PDT 2014

That is weird I am getting the following error:

Failed to execute goal on project sakai-evaluation-api: Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.sakaiproject.evaluation:sakai-evaluation-
api:jar:10-SNAPSHOT: Failed to collect dependencies for [commons-
logging:commons-logging:jar:1.1.1 (provided),
org.sakaiproject.entitybroker:entitybroker-api:jar:10-SNAPSHOT (provided),
org.sakaiproject.kernel:sakai-kernel-api:jar:10-SNAPSHOT (provided),
org.sakaiproject.kernel:sakai-kernel-util:jar:10-SNAPSHOT (compile),
org.sakaiproject.scheduler:scheduler-api:jar:10-SNAPSHOT (provided),
org.hibernate:hibernate-core:jar:3.6.10.Final (provided),
org.hibernate:hibernate-ehcache:jar:3.6.10.Final (provided),
org.springframework:spring-core:jar:3.2.3.RELEASE (provided),
org.springframework:spring-beans:jar:3.2.3.RELEASE (provided),
org.springframework:spring-orm:jar:3.2.3.RELEASE (provided),
org.springframework:spring-context:jar:3.2.3.RELEASE (provided), org.quartz-
scheduler:quartz:jar:1.8.6 (provided), junit:junit:jar:4.11 (test)]: Failed to
read artifact descriptor for org.sakaiproject.scheduler:scheduler-api:jar:10-
SNAPSHOT: Could not transfer artifact org.sakaiproject.scheduler:scheduler-
api:pom:10-SNAPSHOT from/to sakai-maven2-snapshots
(http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2-snapshots): Connection to
http://source.sakaiproject.org refused: Die Wartezeit f�r die Verbindung ist
abgelaufen -> [Help 1]

after a re-run this error occurs:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project sakai-evaluation-api: Could not
resolve dependencies for project org.sakaiproject.evaluation:sakai-evaluation-
api:jar:10-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be resolved:
org.sakaiproject.entitybroker:entitybroker-api:jar:10-SNAPSHOT,
org.sakaiproject.kernel:sakai-kernel-api:jar:10-SNAPSHOT,
org.sakaiproject.kernel:sakai-kernel-util:jar:10-SNAPSHOT,
org.sakaiproject.scheduler:scheduler-api:jar:10-SNAPSHOT: Could not find
artifact org.sakaiproject.entitybroker:entitybroker-api:jar:10-SNAPSHOT in
sakai-maven2-snapshots (http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2-snapshots) ->
[Help 1]

Best regards,
Kurosch

On Friday, July 25, 2014 02:01:57 PM you wrote:
> No the 10.x branch should build as-is with Sakai 10.x
>
> Cheers
> Stephen
>
> ---
> Stephen Marquard, Learning Technologies Co-ordinator
> Centre for Innovation in Learning and Teaching (CILT, formerly CET and
> HAESDU)
 University of Cape Town