[Building Sakai] Requesting for help about Gradebook2 tool loading issue in IE8

Chaitanya Cheekate chaitanya.cheekate at vidyayug.com
Tue Jul 22 23:38:07 PDT 2014

Thanks for reply.

Below are my observations:

1. When sakai.X-UA-Compatible=IE=EmulateIE9 is set :

   - When this property set, IE8 is showing compatibility view
   icon(attached screenshots). We can enable or disable the compatibility view
   in browser using this icon.
   - Tool is rendering when I enabled compatibility view in browser.
   - Tool is not rendering when I disabled compatibility view in browser.

2. When  sakai.X-UA-Compatible=IE=edge is set:

   - IE8 is not showing compatibility view icon.
   - Tool is rendering properly in browser.

3. When  sakai.X-UA-Compatible is not set to any value: