[Building Sakai] archiving classes

Brett Parker brparke1 at wsc.edu
Tue Jul 22 05:16:52 PDT 2014

Greetings,

We have been using Sakai for many years and looking for a way to save/archive classes so we can look to reduce the size of the database.  We are currently running 2.9 maintenance branch.  I see with Administrator access there is a tool for this.  I would prefer to put this ability in the hands of our faculty so they can choose which of their classes they want to save.  Is there anything out there or anyone done anything to provide this functionality to the instructors?

Thanks.

Brett