[Building Sakai] Sitestats (statistics) duplication

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 02:39:33 PDT 2014

Does anybody know why there is a special report action for Resources in
SiteStats? It seems to me to be duplication as you appear able to build
exactly the same report by specifying the resources tool and the events you
want to log.

The two methods of creating resources reports lead to different data in the
report definition and I'm wondering whether I'm missing something. Perhaps
the Resources action does have some distinct behaviour?

Any insight most welcome :)

Cheers,
Adrian.