[Building Sakai] Question: Getting the user from the current session

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 01:26:01 PDT 2014

search for the sakai maven archetype and build an example project. Have a
look at the dependency injection. Note I  your example you are already
doing some dependency work via the component manager.

The developer helper service is pretty lightweight,  you want to use the
actual api. The archetype may already do this for you.

You also want to look at the sakai programmer manual.

Cheers
Steve

sent from my mobile device