[Building Sakai] V10 source code?

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Sat Jul 19 21:37:10 PDT 2014

I did the standard "svc co" of V10, and it downloaded a directory structure with 77 items at the top level - previous 2.8 version had 331 items - did I get the whole thing, and it is just structured differently?

And does this include various add-ins, or do I have to fetch them separately?

For example evaluation came with 2.8, but it looks like I have to fetch it separately?
And all of the newer added webservices and various other features, are these in the main branch?