[Building Sakai] upgrade JSF to 1.2 or 2.o

JUAN JOSé MEROñO SáNCHEZ jjmerono at um.es
Tue Jul 22 00:14:23 PDT 2014

Hi Peter,

     At first sight jstl-1.1.2.jar is in shared/lib (you should remove
it from WEB-INF/lib), and also try to add el-ri.jar in your WEB-INF/lib
and remove commons-el.jar.

         <dependency>
             <groupId>com.sun.el</groupId>
             <artifactId>el-ri</artifactId>
             <version>1.0</version>
         </dependency>

     We are using facelets with richfaces so our jsf 1.2 tools are
slightly different, but I hope this can help.

Thanks !!