[Building Sakai] Problem restarting Production Sakai

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Jul 18 19:20:30 PDT 2014

Though it's possible that SAK-27529 could enable Chuck Hedrick to only have
to maintain one set of hibernate files if it works the same for all
versions. That's about the only advantage I can think of for it. So I can
make it a LSNBLDR ticket.

There are no other core project that it seems like we'd really need to do
this for.