[Building Sakai] Profile2 project merged into SAK

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Jul 15 05:43:21 PDT 2014

[sakai-dev, sakai-qa]

Hi all,

In Jira, the Profile2 project has been merged into the SAK project.  All
issues were assigned the component "Profile".

Any Jira filters referencing Profile2 will need to be redone. For
example, if you have a filter that said something like "Project =
Profile2 and type = bug and resolution = unresolved" would need to be
changed to "Project = SAK and component = Profile and type = bug and
resolution = unresolved" . Or if you just use other people's filters,
you will need to bug them (no pun intended) or me to get it changed ;-).

Thanks,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin