[Building Sakai] Antisamy

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Jul 14 15:19:06 PDT 2014

Yeah, antisamy relies on regular expressions to validate input.

It looks like it's failing on the unencoded characters on that url for the
offsiteURL, specifically \ { } and ^. There are probably other characters
just not included.

I'm not sure were you're generating that url from, but it does say in the
little blue box about URL-Encoding the chl Data:
https://developers.google.com/chart/infographics/docs/formulas

"Remember that you must URL-encode any non-URL-safe characters used in your
formula. You can find a URL-encoder here
<https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/querylanguage#plainText>
."

If I encode this chl parameter it comes up okay.

https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=tx&chl=%3Dx%3D%5Cfrac%7B-b%5Cpm%5Csqrt%7Bb%5E2-4ac%7D%7D%7B2a%7D