[Building Sakai] Looking for tutorial/example of using LTI in Sakai for login to separate website

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Mon Jul 14 15:13:52 PDT 2014

Paul,

There is no off-the shelf software to do this.

But it would not be hard to build.  Are you talking about a site that is wide open to anyone on campus or carefully constrained to a class?   Is this for one classes, many classes looking at all the same material, or many classes each looking at their own material?  Is this things like HTML and CSS, PDF, Video, Audio?  Who would build the site?   faculty members or technical staff?

Will this be an uploaded static site or active content like PHP scripts?

Sorry for so many questions - your description isa little too wide-open.

/Chuck