[Building Sakai] FW: My workspace including unpublished course sites

Gao Jun gaojun at fudan.edu.cn
Mon Jul 7 15:38:01 PDT 2014

Hi Ruiling,

Maybe your are looking for MyCourses tool by UMich.
The code is here[1]. And a screenshot can be found at [2]

[1] https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/umich.edu/ctools/mycourses/
[2]
http://gonzalosilverio.wordpress.com/2009/05/20/everything-looks-like-a-nail/

? 2014?07?08? 01:49, Zhang, Ruiling ??: