[Building Sakai] FW: My workspace including unpublished course sites

Zhang, Ruiling rlzhang at exchange.vt.edu
Mon Jul 7 10:49:42 PDT 2014

Hello All,

Currently our institute is interested in applying one of the workspace feature enhancement ( Yale implemented?).  The feature is to allow students to see on the My Workspace tab a list of all the course sites for the next/current term including unpublished ones.  Unpublished Course sites that a student has been added as a participant will be marked as unpublished, though the student won't be able to access the site until it is published.     Any one know the key contact on this feature,  or any feedback/ or community Jira to refer to the feature's detail?

Thanks!

Ruiling
VirginiaTech