[Building Sakai] Question about Samigo and RemoveAssessmentThread

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 2 11:46:14 PDT 2014

Hi Cris,

The developer who implemented this doesn't work with us anymore and so we
cannot get the reason from him. However, after discussing with Lydia, we
guess the reason he implemented this way might be for improving user
experience - he didn't want the user to wait on the Remove Assessment page
until the assessment is removed. By using the thread, the user can continue
to work on what he wants to do next.

Also, this has been implemented since day 1. If this is causing performance
issue, I think this should come up earlier?

Thanks,
Karen