[Building Sakai] Problem with evaluation tool

Jeremy O'Connor joconnor at uwc.ac.za
Wed Jul 2 03:19:41 PDT 2014

Please could someone explain "step by step" what I need to do to fix
this problem. I am new to Sakai and am not sure how to implement the
suggestions so far. Perhaps someone from opencollab.co.za could also
comment since they are more familiar with the customisations to the
realms that were done for our institution.

--
Jeremy

<daniel.merino at unavarra.es>