[Building Sakai] Wiki renderer - was Re: Sakai 10 RC 3 bug?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Jul 1 09:33:12 PDT 2014

Yeah, looks like these fields have Wiki as the default, but probably since
we've been upgrading for so long, the plain text is just remains the
default and nobody has noticed. I changed the rendered for the Description
field. If anyone notices any significant formatting issues we can change it
back. Could probably update the Comment and others too.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Renderers