[Building Sakai] SAK-800/KNL-273 status

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Jan 29 13:26:46 PST 2014

Hi Zhen,

For Sakai 10 we were planning on enabling this by default as you suggest
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23912 ->

Most Longsight clients have it enabled and with the safeguards that have
been put in place since the patch was made I'd consider it to be safe to
use with those settings and unchanged as of Sakai 2.9.