[Building Sakai] nofailover setting of apache proxy load balancing

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 08:52:38 PST 2014

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I have not heard back from anybody.

I found one thread discussing about the same issue I currently have, but
there was no answer. I am wondering anybody can confirm nofailover=0 is the
right way to redirect our users with lost connection to the next available
Sakai instance. Thank you in advance.