[Building Sakai] Release of "Sakai: Building an Open Source Community" book

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Mon Jan 13 09:19:54 PST 2014

Hi all,

For those of you who have been around since the beginning, January 2014 is the 10th anniversary of the creation of Sakai (January 2004).  It is pretty cool to make it 10 years and our next release (Sakai-10) is looking really great.

To celebrate the occasion, I have re-released my book about the beginnings of Sakai with a new title and new cover.

http://www.dr-chuck.com/sakai-book/

The price of the printed book has been reduced to $9.99 and all electronic copies of the book (MOBI, EPUB, PDF and HTML) are now freely available, DRM free and downloadable from the above site.

Comments welcome.

/Chuck