[Building Sakai] Production issue with Lesson Builder

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Mon Jan 13 05:37:54 PST 2014

My first assumption would be that it is from importing previous course LB's
into the new courses.  We've seen a lot of issues with performance,
excessive number of items and server stress with this process.  We
created/provided this jira to help alleviate some of the issue:

SAK-23897 Site Info -> Import from site needs to run in a seperate thread
and email user when finished

We were seeing instructors importing several times b/c it would either time
out or they'd give up on the process and try again (or click several
times).  If I wanted to bring down a Sakai server, that is how I would do
it (site import with LB)

-Bryan