[Building Sakai] Site Stats Entity Broker help

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 14:28:11 PST 2014

Sitestats isn't on the radar for any Project Keitai development at this
stage, but it could be, given support etc.
There looks like there is a sitestats-metrics endpoint in trunk that gives
a basic report.

What kind of report did you want? To run an actual sitestats report and get
the data via EB?

cheers,
Steve