[Building Sakai] Sakai development estimate

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco.sakai at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 12:18:59 PST 2014

I think for your needs Restful services or maybe Webservices are the best
options. LTI can be used to integrations but in other way.  Look at the
info of the Keitai project in Sakai (as you can see in the presentation)
that is offering the right interface for these developments as the one you
want to do.

And yes, in this way you don't need to touch sakai code (or only a little
to add new services, but not to change all the interface, that can become a
nightmare!)

Best wishes!