[Building Sakai] Sakai development estimate

Benjamin Fouassier b.fouassier at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 18:09:30 PST 2014

Hi Diego,

That's a great lead actually, it would give me a total freedom for the
design with the ability to keep a clean version of Sakai, no struggling for
updates and everything.
I am not sure to see the difference between the use of LTI tool and using
the API restful services (maybe this
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1HB7PQCv8VlGtCvRei6-AF4BEt5voLh0oNx9nomL4ZRE/edit#slide=id.p7can
help).

Cheers