[Building Sakai] TurnItIn LTI tool

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 27 02:10:03 PST 2014

Apparently the whole idea of signing a contact has been dumped. The MoU that was circulated by Ian Dolphin a couple of months ago is "the agreement" with the Sakai community - I asked that very question at the TurnItIn user group a couple of weeks ago.

Regarding the latest integration code is to be found at: https://github.com/ox-it/wl-content-review2 and I've updated the wiki page (https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TII/Home) to reflect this.

Thanks for the nudge.

Adam