[Building Sakai] Changing user profile pictures

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 06:34:36 PST 2014

Hi Gabriel,

You need to take a look at the profile2 settings in your sakai.properties.
Here's the Confluence page ...

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PROFILE/Profile2-Settings

Using a combination of sakai properties and the student's preferences as
configured under the 'Preferences' button in Profile2, you'll be able to
see the image as another user. If I remember correctly, the url in
SAKAI_PERSON_T comes under the official image settings. Anyway, take a look
at the Confluence page. There are a lot of settings which give a lot of
flexibility.

Cheers,
Adrian.