[Building Sakai] Farewells

May, Megan Marie mmmay at iu.edu
Wed Feb 26 10:41:44 PST 2014

Hi everyone,
    For the past 6+ months I've been managing two teams at IU (LMS and a Kuali Student dev team).   My position at IU now has my  focus 100% on Kuali Student.  It's a new subject area for me, so it's exciting to be fully embarking on something new. Conversely, it's also sad to not be working on Sakai :(   I've been working on Sakai since 2005 -  we've come a long way!    It's been very rewarding to work with such great people and will miss it.   I truly feel blessed to have had this experience.    I wish you all luck with Sakai 10 and look forward to seeing Sakai evolve.

IU's LMS team transitioned to Randall Embry.  Those of you who have been on the project some time should recognize his name - he was involved in the early work around OSP.   Going forward, please contact him (rpembry at iu.edu<mailto:rpembry at iu.edu>) in lieu of me.

Long live the Sakaiger!
Megan

Megan May
Manager & Scrum Master, Kuali Student Development
UITS Enterprise Student Systems
Enterprise Software Division
Indiana University
Office:  317-274-4528