[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Resources Changes for Sakai 11

mark.reilly mark.reilly at nyu.edu
Tue Feb 25 12:11:31 PST 2014

Maybe we should focus on the end user's goal rather than the protocol.
I think "Transfer Files" would make more sense in this context. That is the
end goal of the user right?

We still go into detail about Webdav in the instructions.

Secondly, I'd love to see some kind of tabs on Step 2 of the instructions.
This will make this page much shorter and less overwhelming. My initial
impression is TL;DR.

Finally, I'd simplify the tabs to

Windows | Mac | Linux | Older Versions

Moving instructions for Windows XP, OS X 10.3, and older Linux setups to
"Older Versions"

Thanks,
Mark Reilly

Mark Reilly, PhD