[Building Sakai] RES: Changing user profile pictures

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 05:05:34 PST 2014

You need to turn on the official image support if you want that.
profile2.official.image.enabled=true

The rest of the settings you have are ok, however note that the image
conversion puts the images into profile_images_t, but official images are
served out of profile_images_official_t. The reason for this is that users
can set their own URL, which is stored in the first table. If an
institution wants to set an official image for a user, they use the second
table.

So if these are official images, use official image settings. If they are
not, and users can possibly change them, use the normal tables.

And yes for a full roster integration, use roster2.

cheers,
Steve