[Building Sakai] Sakai Presentation layer

markjnorton at earthlink.net markjnorton at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 23 14:14:39 PST 2014

One of the things I do in my JSP-based applications is to create framework-like support features.  These include things like standard layout templates, access to the current user, permission/role checks, etc.  I have my own flavor of java.util.Writer that converts single quotes to double quotes, which makes code a lot more readable when generating HTML from code.

- Mark Norton