[Building Sakai] Sakai Presentation layer

Hedrick Charles hedrick at rutgers.edu
Sun Feb 23 12:30:22 PST 2014

The advantage of pure JSP is that you can do anything you need to do. I found in JSF I’m too often fighting the framework. With RSF that is rare. The big problem I have is that it’s really not being supported anymore. Documentation is sketchy. If I were doing Lessons again I’d probably do it with JSP, though it’s pretty clear that I would have had to do more work that way.