[Building Sakai] Test plans in Jiras

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Feb 21 10:42:22 PST 2014

[to sakai-dev]

Hi sakai-dev,

We are getting close to cutting a Sakai 10-qa03. This will be,
essentially, our "beta" release, meaning that we will not be allowing
any more features to be added into Sakai 10, only bug fixes [1].  We are
going to go as fast as we can between the beta and getting a solid
release candidate.You can help, even more than you already do. If you
could please, whenever feasible, include steps-to-reproduce a problem
and a Test Plan with your Jira issue. This kind of documentation will
help make the QA process be smoother and quicker.

Thanks for your attention.

[1] Notwithstanding any new issues that are approved by the Sakai
release team/ PMC for inclusion in Sakai 10. But that seems unlikely at
this point if we are to make our schedule.

Sincerely,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin