[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] possible assignments bug in Sakai

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Feb 21 07:51:51 PST 2014

I commented on the ticket. It's going to probably get technical from
this point, so I'm looping in sakai-dev.

I suppose it could be due to your upgrade somehow. Or hopefully it is
simply that this issue existed at the time when you took your copy of
2.9.x and got fixed since then. If that's true, you just have to hunt
down the fix and apply it to your local instance (I would think). I
wouldn't be surprised if some sort of database update or data fix might
need to get done, but that is way beyond my technical knowledge of Sakai.

Cheers,
Neal